We automate your daily chores allowing you to focus on your core competency. Let us take care of your medical billing, regulatory compliance, practice management, and accounting issues while you bring happiness to your clients.
With US, you get a dedicated account management executive to help you during the service delivery.
There are other big benefits, too. We can help you
▪ Increase collections depending on your current status. We can get a better estimate after completing a free analysis of your practice.
▪ Make your office run more efficiently.
▪ Cut or eliminate staff expenses.
▪ Significantly reduce your postage and telephone expenses.
▪ Reduce or eliminate your need to invest in costly hardware and billing software.
▪ And finally, our all-inclusive fees are based on a percentage of payments collected — so we don’t get paid until you do.
What Makes Us Better
▪ Professional and experienced dedicated Account Executives.
▪ Rapid and accurate claims submission. We submit your claims electronically to Medicare, Medicaid, BC/BS, and all commercial carriers. We do it within 24 hours of receipt.
▪ Fast billing and payment posting turnaround.
▪ Internet access to practice billing records. We give you secure access to your practice data online. Our system will allow you to look up practice information and run reports, including patient ledgers.
▪ Monitoring and advocacy regarding managed-care contracts. When we set up your account, we request copies of your practice’s contracts and related fee schedules. We use this to set up our system profiles for your practice. We then monitor expected reimbursement to realize receipts, and appeal any underpayments and/or denials. Whenever necessary, we directly contact your managed-care representative to resolve any issues. We will keep you updated with these problems and their resolution on every step of the way.
▪ Custom superbill design. We’ll design and maintain an easy-to-use superbill that is unique to your needs, so you can get the required billing information to us efficiently and accurately.
Here’s what we can do for you
▪ Manage patient billing
▪ Increase collections
▪ Provide CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS coding expertise
▪ Evaluate reimbursement rates
▪ Professional, personalized service
▪ Reduce your expenses and maximize profits
About our Staff
On average, our staff members have over five years of experience in the medical billing and collection industry. We have account representatives who can speak Spanish, Polish, and Russian. In addition, we use state-of-the-art computer hardware and software to provide comprehensive billing and A/R services to medical practices of all sizes.
Dedicated Account Manager
We assign a dedicated Account Executive to your account to handle all aspects of your billing needs — entering charges, submitting claims, sending patient statements, following up on accounts receivable, and answering patient billing questions. This representative functions as the primary liaison with your practice.
We enable extensive visibility to your Revenue Cycle Processes. We will design reports based on Key Performance Indicators you select. We provide comprehensive monthly closing reports that typically include a summary of charges, receipts, adjustments, accounts receivable analysis, and multiple productivity reports. We also offer a wide range of custom reports that will enable you to evaluate the unique structure of your practice. We regularly consult you to review your monthly reports.
We supply the most current CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS coding expertise to minimize denials and unnecessary delays in reimbursement.
We electronically bill all payers and handle third-party billing.
We review all unpaid claims within 30-45 days of the initial billing date, appeal denials (bundling, medical necessity, etc.), resubmit claims for review when initial payment is inconsistent with typical doctor profile, and maintain managed-care contract profiles to assure proper reimbursement — a critical factor in maximizing collections.
We post payments received, to patient accounts (line item application allowing tracking of CPT reimbursement history). We post adjustments according to provider’s managed-care contract profiles and monitor the profiles for reimbursement accuracy as outlined above.
We send monthly statements to patients and follow up on non-payments via phone and mail. The patient billing cycle includes multiple statements, followed by delinquency notices.
We advise physicians on any changes in HCFA requirements, CPT, and ICD-9 coding, to achieve claim compliance for the fullest reimbursement for services.
Fee Schedule Review
We assist in fee-schedule review and updates to maximize the practice’s profitability.